Thursday, December 2, 2010

wooly season

my novice knitting work!

i'm so happy! i managed to learn how to knit using youtube videos despite my impatience. ha ha. this is wonderful when christmas is just around the corner!! i can't make a sweater yet but i think i can make a short scarf for everybody! hmm... what colours should i choose? black (ha ha, i know but it's sort of fast becoming my favourite colour), red, green, blue, white, etc! so many pretty christmas colours hee hee 8D

my little brother has started working at starbucks too but he's having trouble. it's quite funny that i'm working there actually. it kinda defies things i believe in. sigh.. oh wells, its at least providing funding for my graduate schooling. i'm not sure what i want to do yet though.

No comments:

Post a Comment